HOW TO ACCESS RYEDALE FOODBANK
We offer a collection service. Please note that the collection service is for residents of Malton, Norton, Kirkbymoorside and Pickering. Furthermore, we no longer deliver food parcels.
Collections can be made from the following locations:
• Elim Church Centre (Address: 62-64 Castlegate, Malton, YO17 7DZ) — Wednesday and Friday (10:00am to 12:00pm)
• Methodist Church Rooms (Address: Kirkbymoorside, North Yorkshire, YO62 6JA) — Wednesday 1:00pm to 3:00pm
• St. Joseph’s RC Church Rooms (Address: 41 Potter Hill, Pickering, North Yorkshire, YO18 8AD) — Wednesday 2:00pm to 4:00pm
In order to ensure that we can help you obtain a food parcel, please contact your regular referral agency or call one of the following numbers:
• CAB (Citizens Advice Bureau) 0808 278 7900
• Ryedale District Council 01653 600666
• Scarborough and Ryedale Carers Resource 07922 421326
• Yorkshire Housing 0113 8256325
For information only please call Ryedale Foodbank on
• 07990 264008 Monday, Wednesday and Friday (09:00am – 4:00pm)
Or email us on [email protected]
Food donations can be made at our warehouse; the address is as follows:
• Ryedale Foodbank Warehouse (Address: 7A Howe Road, Norton, Malton, YO17 9BH)
Due to goverment-imposed COVID-19 restrictions, please kindly leave your food donations at the front door of Ryedale Foodbank Warehouse; we will collect it from there.
• Monday 10:30pm to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 3:00pm
• Friday 10:30pm to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 3:00pm
We respectfully request that you leave food donations only when Ryedale Foodbank Warehouse is open (i.e., Mondays and Fridays during the times specified above).
Many thanks for your generosity; it is greatly appreciated.